Thanks for submitting your request.
A representative will contact you soon.
STTI collects both personally identifiable information you provide on this website, and information that does not personally identify you.
1. Personally Identifiable Information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email, etc. which may have been received by us when requesting information or technical help, or when registering for certain information. It is not our standard practice to automatically collect your personally identifiable information when you visit our Services. STTI will not sell or rent this information with any other organization, however, we may share the information with an other appropriate third party in order to better serve your specific needs, requests, inquiries, and other customer service communications. We consider this information private and make every attempt to protect and limit how it is used and disclosed. If you do not wish to have this information shared, or if you want to inform us that you do not wish to receive additional information from STTI, please contact STTI’s Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
2. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Services. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, etc.), the Services from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Windows 7/8, Windows XP, Mac OS, Android, iOS, etc.), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Shaw, Telus, Verizon, ComCast, etc.), the search terms you use on our Services, data that tracks the specific web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
1. IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet. Web servers (computers that “serve up” web pages) automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When visitors request pages from our Services, our servers typically log their IP addresses. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of our Services. IP addresses are considered non-personal information and may also be shared as provided above. It is not our practice to link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable; that is, the visitor’s session will be logged, but the visitor remains anonymous to us. However, we reserve the right to use IP addresses to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Services’ rules or to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Services, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Services’ users or the general public.
3. Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social insurance/security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. However, aside from our reply to such an email, it is not our standard practice to send you email unless i) you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, ii) it relates to purchases you have made with us (e.g., product updates, customer support, etc.), iii) we are sending you information about our other products and services, or iv) you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others. You may “opt out” of receiving future commercial email communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of any commercial emails we send, or as provided below; provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications.
4. Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, and/or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Services, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Services’ users or the general public.
By using our Services, you signify your agreement with this Privacy Statement. FPI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. Your continued use of our Services following changes to these terms signifies your acceptance of such changes.
Streamline Transportation Technologies Inc.
Attn: Privacy Department